Growing your brand, whether from scratch or reestablishing your online presence, isn’t easy. And it sure isn’t something you can do on your own. That’s why we’re here to help.
We work with brands that we stand by and want to grow and thrive in their specific industry space. Whether it’s medical devices in San Diego or lawn mowers in Iowa City, we want you to not only achieve success but establish your brand as a household name. In short, building brand awareness is a passion of ours, and it’s one of our biggest priorities when teaming up with business owners.
We have specific ways that we go above and beyond for our clients.
Here’s how we do it.
We Offer Comprehensive Services To Build Brands
Whether you need a totally new custom website or simply a keyword strategy that works for you, we offer our clients a wide range of services.
We know that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to digital marketing and that each business will be as unique as its product or service. That’s why it’s crucial to meet with clients, learn their pain points, and formulate a strategy with them.
Simply put, there is no one size fits all because all companies are all different.
Some industries do well in certain platforms, but the USP can determine what does better within one industry. And even with companies that are in the same industry and share a similar USP, the price point will affect where they should advertise and how.
So there is never a magic formula, even when you try to steal from your direct competitor.
But depending on your industry, USP, and price point, there will be a perfect formula for your business. We just have to start searching for it together.
Getting To Know Your New Strategies
First, we meet with the customer. This is essentially where we get to know one another. But more importantly, we learn about the business.
What’s spurring the need for our SEO services? Why do you need help with advertising? Remember, not every business or business strategy is entirely identical.
Let us know what you think needs improvement, and we can pinpoint some key strategies to building a comprehensive and effective marketing campaign.
We then get to work formulating the perfect, tailor-made digital marketing strategy that’ll work for your business. Whether it’s tweaks to existing blog content or a complete overhaul, we work hard to develop a proposal that works for your business.
Let’s take a peek behind the curtain for a bit and look at our branding, digital marketing consultation, SEO, and advertising services.
Sprinkles Media Digital Marketing Consultation Services
Our digital marketing consultation services act as our way to better understand you, your business, and your business goals.
During these digital marketing consultations, you’ll clue us in on your various pain points. Have trouble with e-mail marketing? Not getting enough leads? Need a better-optimized website? We’ll figure it out alongside you.
More specifically, we focus on:
- Your USP. What’s your unique selling point? What sets you apart from your competition?
- Your short-term and long-term business goals. What’s the big picture with your business? Are you aiming to achieve a certain number of sales before the end of Q4? Goals could be anything from building a better report system to fixing minor issues driving visitors away from your website.
- Strategizing. Now that we have the pertinent information about your USP and business goals, we can more seamlessly craft the perfect digital marketing solution for you. This stage involves understanding past actions, the tools, and resources on hand, and most importantly, creating a cohesive game plan. It’s time to get to work!
Digital marketing consultation services act as a valuable window into your business. These meetings show us how it works, and what your brand needs to thrive in its industry.
Sprinkles Media Custom Branding Services
We know custom branding is much more than a flashy logo and a pithy one-liner. While those aspects of branding certainly help tie a lovely ribbon on the overall package deal of your business, you frankly need more.
With our custom branding services, we include:
- Finding a creative identity. Who are you? Whom do you cater to? Finding and establishing an authoritative voice within your industry will set you apart from the competition. It also dictates how you communicate with your customer base.
- Brand messaging. Once you have the identity, you need the means to deliver the message. What are your company’s values? What’s the business’s personality? Are you a blue-collar business that caters to rural farmers? Or a young, hip professional in a metropolitan city? Determining these aspects of the brand is crucial for effective communication. It’s all in the messaging.
- Website construction. No offense to Canva’s website designer, but it’s time you set your sites on something bigger. We work hand in hand with you, going over color schemes, typography, and site structure to give your business a fresh coat of paint.
Sprinkles Media SEO Services
Search engine optimization is crucial for getting your website on the map.
Finding the right keywords, implementing them, and seeing the organic traffic increase is a thing of beauty. But how do we get there?
Not by churning out meaningless content that doesn’t attract customers, that’s for sure.
Instead, our SEO services encompass a wide range of activities. First, we start by doing keyword research. This includes much more than merely looking up relevant keywords to your business and telling you to insert them into your web copy.
We spend time researching and understanding your industry (and how you fit within it), so we can find the perfect keywords for you.
Basically, we focus on:
- Keyword difficulty and volume. How competitive is this keyword online? We consider various sources and research to determine if using a popular keyword is right for your business. For example, if you have a small number of backlinks, implementing high volume, high difficulty keywords isn't the best idea.
- Competitive research. SEO is a constantly changing game. Google and its mysterious algorithm always seem to shift around when you least expect it. As such, we keep on top of the most relevant keywords, how they’re performing in your industry, and how we can better implement them into your content.
- Focusing on your SEO goals. Getting SEO help consists of a few notable end goals. Do you want more organic traffic? Maybe you want more backlinks? Or you want more domain authority, becoming a prominent voice in your field within your city or state. With a great SEO strategy crafted from our previous meetings, we’ve already done a lot of heavy lifting.
Sprinkles Media PPC Services
Paid advertising is a viable way for you to build brand awareness. And we’re familiar with all major methods of PPC advertising. For example, we’re well-versed in using platforms like Google Shopping, YouTube, Social media (Instagram/Facebook), Amazon, and Microsoft.
Depending on your USP and industry, we’ll determine which of these platforms you need to focus on.
Again, we home in on finding your personal goals and how to best accomplish them. For example, do you want to increase the number of leads you receive? Or get a lot of followers? The choice is yours, but we’re here to help all along the way. Oh, and we definitely want to ensure you’re getting rid of wasted ad spending.
After implementing strategies, we stay in constant communication, giving weekly reports, monthly calls, and crucial A/B testing to ensure that everything’s running smoothly.
Sprinkles Is For Winners
We always say, ‘Sprinkles is for winners,’ and when we team up with you and your business, how could we lose?
We want to help you build a better brand, implement a winning SEO strategy, and, most importantly, build trust with customers. There’s nothing better than connecting with customers and delivering a product or service that resonates with them.